You don’t need to have metal brackets on your teeth to get a beautiful new smile. With ClearCorrect, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing you’re doing it! This innovative system uses a series of clear, customized aligners to gradually shift your teeth into place. This process is simple and patients absolutely love their results!
How ClearCorrect Works
The process for straightening your teeth with ClearCorrect is pretty straightforward. Better still, this system is quite convenient! Here are the simple steps you can take to getting straighter teeth with ClearCorrect:
- Your Evaluation – First, your ClearCorrect specialist at Meadows Dental Care will review your dental records and bite alignment to ensure that you’re a good candidate for these clear aligners. Then, we will simply capture the shape of your teeth with a scanner or impressions, photos, and x-rays. We will then submit the above information and your prescription to ClearCorrect to receive your device.
- Your Treatment – The ClearCorrect system transforms your smile using a series of aligners that slowly move your teeth over time. They are customized to your smile and apply pressure to teeth that need to be shifted. We will check your teeth regularly and provide you with new aligners about every two weeks to continue your progress. By wearing your aligners at least 22 hours per day, you will see the rapid transformation in your bite alignment.
- Your Results – Once you have reached your desired results, we will supply you with a retainer to wear while you sleep. This will allow you to prevent your teeth from relapsing back into their original place and maintain your beautiful new smile.
There are a number of reasons why teens and adults alike love the ClearCorrect system. Here are a just a few things that you’ll appreciate about this innovative orthodontic treatment:
- They’re virtually invisible. These aligners are made from a completely transparent plastic—people won’t even notice you’re wearing them! Therefore, if you’d like a more discrete treatment than traditional braces, this may be a great solution for you.
- You can remove them whenever you like. Whether you’re eating or brushing your teeth, you can take out these aligners at any time. You don’t have to worry about food getting trapped in brackets or brushing around the device. Our patients love how convenient ClearCorrect is!
- They’re made in America. One added an unexpected benefit to ClearCorrect is that they’re made right here in the United States. ClearCorrect has been made in Texas since 2006.
- ClearCorrect will improve your quality of life. One reason our patients love ClearCorrect is for the confidence it has given them. With your beautiful straight teeth, you’ll never need to feel self-conscious about showing your smile again.
If you’d like to experience the benefits of ClearCorrect for yourself, call Meadows Dental Care today to schedule your consultation and get one step closer to your brand new smile.