Katrina L. Baeverstad, DDS
General & Cosmetic Dentist
From Dr. Baeverstad, “I love that every day I get to help my patients improve their smiles. I do this by listening to my patients’ concerns and goals for treatment, and then helping them understand their options.
My goal is to help patients take care of their immediate and long-term dental needs. Advances in techniques and technology now allow us to help our patients achieve optimal oral health and aesthetics more effectively and comfortably than ever before.
I love practicing at Meadows Dental Care because we are a patient-centered practice with dental professionals working together as a team to provide patients with individualized, attentive care. We believe in comfortable, quality dentistry, and we aspire to increase the longevity of our patients’ teeth.
My education gave me the fundamental knowledge and skill to care for my patients. I continue to exceed continuing education requirements so that I can offer my patients a wide variety of the most up-to-date treatment options for their dental needs.
I love taking my knowledge and expertise into the community to help those who don’t have access to quality dental care. I believe that everyone is entitled to a healthy, beautiful smile that is only attainable through education and professional oral healthcare.”
- Advanced Education In General Dentistry Certificate: Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine 2009
- Doctor of Dental Surgery: University of Michigan School of Dentistry 2008
- Bachelor of Arts: St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN 2004
- Member of the Illinois Dental Society, Chicago Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association
- Volunteers at the Cure Network, Chicago